Certified Protection Specialists – GI Bill Approved
The Certified Protection Specialist (CPS) Course is a 21-day security course. The CPS program is ideal for individuals wishing to break into the static security industry by receiving the training and certificates in numerous high end security and security related courses.
This course includes the following courses:
- CA BSIS Guard Card
- California Guard Card Continuing Education
- CA BSIS Exposed Firearms Permit
- CA BSIS Baton Permit
- Arrest and Control
- Aggression Management for Security Professionals
- Executive Protection Fundamentals
- Handgun Shooting Tactics
- Sexual Harassment
- Chemical Agents
- Microsoft Office Specialists – Word
- Job Placement/ Resume Writing
Duration: 168 Hours
Course Cost: $4,631.00
- Cost includes all supplies, fingerprinting and application fees
Location: ASC Training Academy
16117 Covello St.
Van Nuys, CA 91406
Tel: (818) 906-3753
* Mandatory applications and background checks are processed by the state to determine certification approval. Before signing up for the 21-day course, applicants should call to see if they meet the state’s requirements.
** Participants are encouraged to bring their own handguns.